This competition is now closed.
It’s competition time!
We are so excited to share our Thanksgiving competition for all teachers and their students!
Kami is giving away a 1 year Kami Schools License worth $2500 to one lucky school!
Interested? We thought so. To enter is easy. We want to know what your classroom is grateful for. Share a picture of what your classroom is grateful for on Twitter with the hashtag #KamiforSchools and follow us @KamiSchools to be in to win!
We will be selecting the winner on November 24th, so get creative!
It’s that easy.
What will a Kami Schools License give you?
The Kami Schools License will give you a school wide license with all of the tools that our highest tier of plan offers. Not only will you be rid of ads, the Kami Schools License also offers the following tools:
- Viewing PDF Documents, Presentation Slides and Images
- Add Text Tool
- Highlight Text Tool
- Underline and Strikethrough Text Tool
- Freehand Drawing Tool
- Voice Annotation
- Split and Merge Tool
- OCR Tool
- Signing Tool
- Draw Shapes Tool
- Insert Image
- Sharing, and Real-Time Collaboration
- Works Offline
- Works with Google Drive
- Priority Support
A Better Way to Work
Kami is a safe and innovative classroom productivity tool. We are SOPIPA, COPPA compliant and being a Google partner; we are G Suite (GAFE) ready. Kami features the ability to view, edit, annotate, share, and collaborate all your files. There are many benefits from using Kami as a learning tool such as:
- Interactive Learning: It opens doors for educators to personalize the learning process, depending on the needs of your students. Documents can be improved by adding images, charts, and illustrations. Common image file formats such as .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .gif may be viewed on Kami.
- Adaptability and accessibility: What schools often overlook is how students learn at different paces. Through Kami, lessons are accessible at any time, whenever the need arises. For teachers, it is an opportunity to update or edit teaching materials, even from the comfort of their homes. For students, on the other hand, it makes reviewing class materials easier and allows students to be more in control of their learning process.
- Promotes group work and project collaboration: Kami allows real-time collaboration. Highlighting and color-coding comments are just some of its features. It also makes revision easier and more organized by allowing users to filter out individual inputs, showing who contributed what and when.
- Facilitates feedback: Kami provides an avenue where students can feel more comfortable asking questions. With Kami’s powerful annotation functionality, students can comfortably ask questions as well as give and receive feedback from their teachers and peers.
License is for one school building only and is valid for 1 year from December 1 2016. Competition ends November 24 2016.
Latest posts by James Knapp (see all)
- Kami Customers Save 50% on CloudReady Annual Licenses - September 20, 2018
- Introducing The New Rich Text Editor by Kami (Updated) - August 24, 2018
- Back to School Promo: Buy One Get One Free Kami Teacher Plan - August 20, 2018