July 23, 2014, 4:00 PM
Auckland, New Zealand
Notable PDF announces it’s latest offering ‘Notable PDF for Boardrooms.’ The new level is in addition to the three other tiers available:
- Notable PDF – for personal use, free and Premium accounts available.
- Notable PDF for Enterprise – for teams, small businesses, and corporations.
- Notable PDF for Education – for classroom and academic use.
- Notable PDF for Boardrooms – for board-level users with higher security and executive-specific offerings.
“This has been one of the most requested services since launching a few months ago,” says Hengjie Wang, Co-founder and CEO Notable Limited. “We believe it is time to cater better to one of our fast growing user bases.”
Notable PDF for Boardroom is a next level service offering for boardrooms. Some of the features included in the tier include:
- Built-in Security Features – data is protected by highly secure facilities and infrastructure. The system provides security measures, which include distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection.
- Military-Grade Encryption – our system uses SSL to encrypt all communications between our app and our backend servers. We use a 4096bit RSA cert and automatically upgrade to the highest level of encryption available (usually TLS 1.2). All inter-infrastructure communication is highly encrypted.
- 24/7 Support – dedicated representatives are available for training and support.
- 99.99% SLA – extremely high level of availability, Notable PDF continues to work offline in the 0.01%
Notable PDF for Boardrooms is still in beta and is currently an invite-only service. It is scheduled to release within the next couple of weeks. For more information and invitation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Alliv Samson (see all)
- 3 Million Milestone: 8,000 K-12 Schools in the US are Going Paperless with Kami - April 3, 2017
- Calling All Junior Sales Executives - February 20, 2017
- Job Opening: Customer Success Executive - September 6, 2016