Happy World Teachers Day!
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. – Benjamin Franklin
We love our teachers, and we know how hard they work too! So to celebrate World Teachers Day, Kami is giving away Kami Teacher Plans to 10 deserving teachers (worth $99 each)!
To enter, all you need to do is follow us on Facebook and Twitter and send a message on Facebook or tweet @KamiSchools with your favourite inspirational teacher quote with the hashtag #KamiforSchools! It can be any quote related to education, learning, or specifically teachers.
We are giving away 5 Kami Teacher Plans on Twitter, and 5 Kami Teacher Plans of Facebook. Make sure you follow us and have your entries in by Thursday 13th of October. You can enter as many times as you like, but don’t forget to use the hashtag #KamiforSchools.
- Viewing PDF Documents, Presentation Slides and Images
- Add Text Tool
- Highlight Text Tool
- Underline and Strikethrough Text Tool
- Freehand Drawing Tool
- Voice Annotation
- Split and Merge Tool
- OCR Tool
- Signing Tool
- Draw Shapes Tool
- Insert Image
- Sharing, and Real-Time Collaboration
- Runs Offline
- Works with Google Drive
- Priority Support
Why Kami Teacher Plan over Schools Plan?
The advantage of this is that teachers can easily decide and upgrade within their classroom using their classroom budget allocated to materials and tools. The Kami Teacher Plan is easier and faster as you no longer have to go through a lengthy buying process of a typical purchasing structure.
While the Kami Teacher Plan includes all of the same tools that are offered in the Schools Plan, this plan gives you the control to make the decision to purchase tools quickly that you know will be beneficial to your classroom.
A Better Way to Work
Kami is a safe and innovative classroom productivity tool. We are COPPA, SOPIPA and FERPA compliant and being a Google partner; we are G Suite (formerly GAFE) ready. Kami features the ability to view, edit, annotate, share, and collaborate all your files. There are many benefits from using Kami as a learning tool such as:
- Interactive Learning: It opens doors for educators to personalize the learning process, depending on the needs of your students. Documents can be improved by adding images, charts, and illustrations. Common image file formats such as .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .gif may be viewed on Kami.
- Adaptability and accessibility: What schools often overlook is how students learn at different paces. Through Kami, lessons are accessible at any time, whenever the need arises. For teachers, it is an opportunity to update or edit teaching materials, even from the comfort of their homes. For students, on the other hand, it makes reviewing class materials easier and allows students to be more in control of their learning process.
- Promotes group work and project collaboration: Kami allows real-time collaboration. Highlighting and color-coding comments are just some of its features. It also makes revision easier and more organized by allowing users to filter out individual inputs, showing who contributed what and when.
- Facilitates feedback: Kami provides an avenue where students can feel more comfortable asking questions. With Kami’s powerful annotation functionality, students can comfortably ask questions as well as give and receive feedback from their teachers and peers.
To enter, all you need to do is follow us on Facebook and Twitter and send us your favourite inspirational teacher quote with the hashtag #KamiforSchools! Make sure your entries are in by Thursday the 13th of October!
Latest posts by James Knapp (see all)
- Island Trees School District Uses Kami to Make PDFs User Friendly in the Classroom - September 22, 2017
- Back to School Promo: Buy 1 Get 1 Free on the Kami Teacher Plan - August 28, 2017
- Welcome to Kami: Google Classroom Integration, Video Annotation, Dictionary, and Equation Editor. - August 14, 2017