*This campaign has now ended
To celebrate Kami’s 5th birthday, we’re running a Buy 1 Get 1 Free Kami Teacher Plan promotion on Kami Teacher Plans sold until April 27.
To redeem now, click here and select “Teacher Plan ($99)” to purchase. But if you need a little more convincing, please, read on.
I’m a teacher, why do I need a Kami Teacher Plan?
The Kami Teacher Plan offers you and all of your students all of the tools and features that Kami has to offer. Purchasing the Kami Teacher Plan is easier and faster as you no longer have to go through a lengthy buying process of a typical purchasing structure. The advantage of this plan is that teachers can easily decide and upgrade within their classroom using their classroom budget allocated to materials and tools. While the Kami Teacher Plan includes all of the same tools that are offered in the Schools Plan, this plan gives you the control to decide to purchase tools quickly that you know will be beneficial to your classroom.
What is Included?
The Kami Teacher Plan offers all of the tools that our highest tier of plan offers. The Kami Teacher Plan offers:
- Google Classroom Integration
- Google Drive Integration
- Video Annotation
- Equation Editor
- Viewing PDF Documents, Presentation Slides, and Images
- Add Text Tool
- Highlight Text Tool
- Underline and Strikethrough Text Tool
- Freehand Drawing Tool
- Speech to Text
- Voice Annotation
- Split and Merge Tool
- OCR Tool
- Signing Tool
- Draw Shapes Tool
- Insert Image
- Sharing, and Real-Time Collaboration
- Runs Offline
- Works with Google Drive
- Priority Support
Kami is a safe and innovative classroom productivity tool. We are COPPA compliant and being a Google partner; we are GAFE ready. Kami features the ability to view, edit, annotate, share, and collaborate all of your files. There are many benefits from using Kami as a learning tool such as:
- Interactive Learning: It opens doors for educators to personalize the learning process, depending on the needs of your students. Documents can be improved by adding images, charts, and illustrations. Common image file formats such as .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .gif may be viewed on Kami.
- Adaptability and accessibility: What schools often overlook is how students learn at different paces. Through Kami, lessons are accessible at any time, whenever the need arises. For teachers, it is an opportunity to update or edit teaching materials, even from the comfort of their homes. For students, on the other hand, it makes reviewing class materials easier and allows students to be more in control of their learning process.
- Promotes group work and project collaboration: Kami allows real-time collaboration. Highlighting and color-coding comments are just some of its features. It also makes revision easier and more organized by allowing users to filter out individual inputs, showing who contributed what and when.
- Facilitates feedback: Kami provides an avenue where students can feel more comfortable asking questions. With Kami’s powerful annotation functionality, students can comfortably ask questions as well as give and receive feedback from their teachers and peers.
How do I get my free Kami Teacher Plan?
1. You will be sent two emails. The first will confirm that your Kami Teacher Plan is active, and will include a URL that you will need share with your students to give them access.
2. The second email will be the free Kami Teacher Plan, for you to forward to the lucky teacher. Note that they will need to click “Click to Activate License”.
To redeem the Kami Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion, simply click here to purchase.
*Sale runs from 27 February 2018 until 27 April 2018. Limit of 3 licenses per school.
Latest posts by James Knapp (see all)
- Kami Customers Save 50% on CloudReady Annual Licenses - September 20, 2018
- Introducing The New Rich Text Editor by Kami - August 24, 2018
- Back to School Promo: Buy One Get One Free Kami Teacher Plan - August 20, 2018