Join one of the fastest growing NZ tech startups. Open to Auckland or US residents (remote).
Kami is one of the fastest growing tech startups in New Zealand with over 3 million users and backed by Silicon Valley big names. Kami is also 2015 New Zealand Innovators Award Winner.
Only three years old, Kami is a proud Google Partner with apps that top the ranks in the Chrome Web Store and G Suite Apps Marketplace. Our product is a beautiful online document and PDF viewer with annotation app that is used by thousands daily. Think of Adobe Reader and Acrobat but better.
We work like any tech startup in the Valley. We are a small team that loves to hustle and is dedicated to what we do. You must be a team player and a fast learner as we evolve and adapt to our fast growth. We encourage collaboration and development so you must also bring skills that would fit and contribute to our team.
Job and Tasks
- Cater to incoming leads and negotiate five figure deals
- Foster and convert leads with from our wealth of data
- Build relationships to promote the benefits of Kami to schools
- Work with team to accelerate your sales productivity using automation
Skills and Experience
- Learn fast – so long as you can hustle and learn fast, we’re good.
- You excel at writing, listening, asking questions, and embrace solution-focused selling.
- You’re able to travel to overseas trade shows as required.
- You’re excited to improve education.
- You’re a master communicator and relationship builder who can help IT directors, school CTOs, teachers and everyone in between.
- Big plus if you have a background in education.
- We encourage recent graduates, educators, and sales superstars to apply.
Got what it takes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Latest posts by Alliv Samson (see all)
- Five Million Reasons to Celebrate our Fifth Birthday - March 23, 2018
- 4 Million Milestone: American K-12 Schools are Going Paperless with Kami - October 12, 2017
- Kami Welcomes Bob Drummond as Chief Revenue Officer - October 8, 2017