Location: Can be remote (headquarters based in Auckland, New Zealand)
We are looking for talented developers who love to create amazing web experiences to join us in building Kami, our browser-based PDF annotator used by over a million people and 5,000 schools. This is a chance to join a small and agile team where your work will have an immediate impact for our users.
Kami is built on AngularJS, PDF.js, Webpack, and Native Client – We work hard to push the limits of what’s possible in the browser and have fun doing it.
We’re headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand, and are hiring remote developers globally. Our founding team is 2/3rds Software Engineers and you’ll be working directly with us – No pointy-haired bosses here 🙂
WHAT KAMI IS LOOKING FOR:
- Appetite to learn new languages and technologies – We adopt the latest tech fast, including Service Workers, Native Client, and real-time communication in our app (Most of our users are on evergreen browsers, so we get to use the new stuff).
- This is primarily a front-end engineering position, however we use Ruby, Java, Docker and PostgreSQL in our backend and experience with them is a bonus.
- Interest in joining a tech startup environment.
- Passionate about writing clean and maintainable code.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Latest posts by Alliv Samson (see all)
- 3 Million Milestone: 8,000 K-12 Schools in the US are Going Paperless with Kami - April 3, 2017
- Calling All Junior Sales Executives - February 20, 2017
- Job Opening: Customer Success Executive - September 6, 2016