- Multiple Positions Available
- Remote Position – Kami Headquarters is located in Auckland, New Zealand
Kami is one of the fastest-growing products in K-12 education with over 5,000 schools using Kami. Join our team!
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Executive that thrives in a fast growth environment in the education sector. As a Customer Success Executive, you ensure that Kami users have a happy and successful experience with our product. You will be training users through outreach and webinars, and supporting customers on issues, questions or concerns. You will focus on helping our users realize the value they can get by using Kami.
- Manage and deepen relationships with users.
- Provide prompt resolution to any issues our customers face.
- Create customer roadmap and develop a success plan for users to reach each milestone.
- Grow customer product usage and up-sell new features.
- You’re able to travel to trade shows as required.
- Collect and manage product feedback from users to share with engineering and product teams, and participate in product development conversations.
- Monitor customer health through data analysis and relationship strength.
- Strategically address software challenges encountered by parents and schools, and identify prompt resolutions.
- Organize webinars to educate users.
- Two years or more years experience in an account management or customer success role.
- Experience developing strategies to increase adoption of technology solutions.
- You’re a master communicator and relationship builder who can help IT directors, school CTOs, teachers, and everyone in between.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to inspire others.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Self-driven, persistent, and assertive.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Education field experience.
- Background in technology.
- .Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
Email us your resume with cover letter and references – firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions: email@example.com
Latest posts by Alliv Samson (see all)
- 3 Million Milestone: 8,000 K-12 Schools in the US are Going Paperless with Kami - April 3, 2017
- Calling All Junior Sales Executives - February 20, 2017
- Job Opening: Customer Success Executive - September 6, 2016