Note: closed for submissions
Notable is one of the most sought after and fastest growing tech startups in New Zealand. Our product Notable PDF is the best cloud-based PDF viewer, as well as one of the most successful extensions on the Google Chrome Web Store. Our market is mostly from overseas and our aim is to grow further, improve our product, and develop a global brand.
We are currently on a look-out for two interns to help us on our most vital stage. The program will last for three months and is perfect for individuals wanting to learn and gain first-hand experience of being in a tech start up.
Your role as an intern requires assistance on the following tasks:
– Content creation on our blog and newsletter
– Social Media management
– Admin and office work
– Event organization
– Digital marketing
The Perks – What you’ll get our of the program:
– Have a better understanding of how tech startups in New Zealand work.
– Gain skills on the following:
– content marketing
– digital marketing (includes social media and eDM campaigns)
– essential public communication skills
– 5 years subscription Notable PDF premium account
– Free desk space to use for your school work, etc.
– Unlimited coffee and tea plus snacks
– Experience and reference for your future employment
– Must be 2nd or 3rd year university student (marketing or communications degree is a plus)
– Must be willing to spend at least 16 hours a week in the office.
– Must be familiar with:
– Adobe Photoshop (preferred)
– Adobe InDesign (preferred)
– Google Drive
– Social Media
– Must have:
– flexible hours to work
– ability to multi-task
– excellent written and oral communication skills
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission closes at 15th June 2014.
Latest posts by Alliv Samson (see all)
- Five Million Reasons to Celebrate our Fifth Birthday - March 23, 2018
- 4 Million Milestone: American K-12 Schools are Going Paperless with Kami - October 12, 2017
- Kami Welcomes Bob Drummond as Chief Revenue Officer - October 8, 2017