* Update (November 6, 2018)*
Rich Text Editor Tool is now available to all paid users. Here are instructions on how to activate the tool:
- Access the settings page in Kami Web version here
- Scroll down to Beta Features > Actions, and then click ‘On’ to activate or ‘Off’ to de-activate
- Refresh your page in Kami to see the changes. If you’re encountering any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 24, 2018
We are beyond excited to announce the beta release of our new Rich Text Editor, a tool that will transform the way that you work with Kami. Anyone who has used the Add Text tool in Kami will understand its power as well as its restrictions. For quite some time, we have been working to make it far more intuitive, resulting in a seamless Kami experience. The Rich Text Editor is a tool that lets you format your text as if you were working on a document in Google Docs or Microsoft Office, giving you far more options than our previous Add Text tool.
With the Kami’s new Rich Text Editor, you can
Change text font and size, or use bold and italicised text:
Strikethrough, underline, highlight, or change the color of added text:
Add subscripts and superscripts:
Create numbered and bulleted lists:
Center, align, and hyperlink text:
Add formulas, or do voice typing:
And a team favorite—add emojis! That’s right, EMOJIS.
You can find all of these tools in the new pop-up that will appear at the top of the Kami page when you select the Rich Text Tool.
Ready to try it? The Rich Text Tool is still in beta, but in the future, it will be available to anyone with an upgraded Kami account. If you’d like a taste of it, contact email@example.com.
Latest posts by James Knapp (see all)
- Kami Customers Save 50% on CloudReady Annual Licenses - September 20, 2018
- Introducing The New Rich Text Editor by Kami (Updated) - August 24, 2018
- Back to School Promo: Buy One Get One Free Kami Teacher Plan - August 20, 2018