The new Grading integration for Google Classroom is finally here! Earlier this week, we released a great addition to your daily workflow; a feature that will improve the way that you work with Kami and Google Classroom.
Teachers who use Kami with Google Classroom would recognize that the Grading window is a key component in providing academic feedback to students. With this latest product update, making annotations and markups of your own will give you a far more seamless experience. Plus, you can view a student’s work in real-time before they turn it in. Easy-peasy!
Below are instructions on how to navigate this new update:
1) Open the Classwork
2) Choose which student’s work you want to grade
3) Open the work with Kami
4) Start annotating and marking the assignment, and return the feedback.
Tip: Make sure that you have our Chrome extension installed in your device. That’s what adds the ‘Grade with Kami’ option. If you do have it installed and the option isn’t visible, you might not have received the extension update which adds the feature yet. Click here to install Kami extension.
Latest posts by Alberllie Samson (see all)
- Kami Raises Seed Fund to Accelerate Growth in North America - January 16, 2019
- Oakdale Junior High School makes learning more engaging using Kami - January 6, 2019
- Happy Holidays! From Kami🎄 - December 14, 2018