Text-to-Speech will enable all Kami for Schools users the ability to use speech synthesis that converts text into spoken voice output. This feature is currently available to Kami for Schools licensed accounts only. If you are from a school or business, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can open a PDF, document, or image file onto Kami, select text and play the spoken voice output:
- You will also have the ability to change the voice over, as well as the speed of the speech output.
Watch Text-to-Speech in action:
Latest posts by Alliv Samson (see all)
- Five Million Reasons to Celebrate our Fifth Birthday - March 23, 2018
- 4 Million Milestone: American K-12 Schools are Going Paperless with Kami - October 12, 2017
- Kami Welcomes Bob Drummond as Chief Revenue Officer - October 8, 2017