Are you ready to dive into the new school year? While the seasons are changing, and teachers and students across the United States are heading back to school, the distinct feeling is in the air that it is time to buckle down for another year of hard but rewarding work. So why not get started the right way with Kami? To kick off this school year, Kami is offering Buy 1 Get 1 Free on the Kami Teacher Plan.
To redeem now, click here and select “Teacher Plan ($99)” to purchase. If you need a little more convincing, read on!
Why Kami Teacher Plan over Schools Plan?
The Kami Teacher Plan offers all of the tools and features that the highest tier of Kami accounts hold. The Kami Teacher Plan is easier and faster as you no longer have to go through a lengthy buying process of a typical purchasing structure.
The advantage of this plan is that teachers can easily decide and upgrade within their classroom using their classroom budget allocated to materials and tools. While the Kami Teacher Plan includes all of the same tools that are offered in the Schools Plan, this plan gives you the control to decide to purchase tools quickly that you know will be beneficial to your classroom.
What is Included?
The Kami Teacher Plan offers all of the tools that our highest tier of plan offers. The Kami Teacher Plan also offers:
- Google Classroom Integration
- Google Drive Integration
- Video Annotation (Beta)
- Dictionary (Beta)
- Equation Editor (Beta)
- Viewing PDF Documents, Presentation Slides, and Images
- Add Text Tool
- Highlight Text Tool
- Underline and Strikethrough Text Tool
- Freehand Drawing Tool
- Voice Annotation
- Split and Merge Tool
- OCR Tool
- Signing Tool
- Draw Shapes Tool
- Insert Image
- Sharing, and Real-Time Collaboration
- Runs Offline
- Works with Google Drive
- Priority Support
Kami is a safe and innovative classroom productivity tool. We are COPPA compliant and being a Google partner; we are GAFE ready. Kami features the ability to view, edit, annotate, share, and collaborate all of your files. There are many benefits from using Kami as a learning tool such as:
- Interactive Learning: It opens doors for educators to personalize the learning process, depending on the needs of your students. Documents can be improved by adding images, charts, and illustrations. Common image file formats such as .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .gif may be viewed on Kami.
- Adaptability and accessibility: What schools often overlook is how students learn at different paces. Through Kami, lessons are accessible at any time, whenever the need arises. For teachers, it is an opportunity to update or edit teaching materials, even from the comfort of their homes. For students, on the other hand, it makes reviewing class materials easier and allows students to be more in control of their learning process.
- Promotes group work and project collaboration: Kami allows real-time collaboration. Highlighting and color-coding comments are just some of its features. It also makes revision easier and more organized by allowing users to filter out individual inputs, showing who contributed what and when.
- Facilitates feedback: Kami provides an avenue where students can feel more comfortable asking questions. With Kami’s powerful annotation functionality, students can comfortably ask questions as well as give and receive feedback from their teachers and peers.
To redeem the Kami Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion, simply click here to purchase. Once you have purchased you will be emailed two activation codes – 1 for yourself and 1 for a friend!
*promotion runs from 28 April 2017 until 29 September 2017. Limit of 3 licenses per school.
*This promotion is now closed.
Latest posts by James Knapp (see all)
- Kami Customers Save 50% on CloudReady Annual Licenses - September 20, 2018
- Introducing The New Rich Text Editor by Kami (Updated) - August 24, 2018
- Back to School Promo: Buy One Get One Free Kami Teacher Plan - August 20, 2018