Balancing motherhood and work in tech may sound like an impossible combination, but these women are living proof that it is. Whatever path a woman chooses is both admirable and courageous, but these women created opportunities and inspiration to those who want to dive into the male-dominated industry.
I have rounded up the eleven most notable leaders in tech that developed unique strategies to succeed in both boardrooms and playrooms.
BONUS: Melinda Gates
Co-founder Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation and former Microsoft Employee
1. Sheryl Sandberg
COO Facebook and Founder Lean In Foundation
2. Marissa Mayer, CEO Yahoo!
3. Jessica Livingston, Co-founder and Partner Y Combinator
4. Gwynne Shotwell, President and COO Space X
5. Cher Wang, Co-founder and CEO HTC
6. Susan Wojcicki, CEO Youtube
Latest posts by Alliv Samson (see all)
- 4 Million Milestone: American K-12 Schools are Going Paperless with Kami - October 12, 2017
- Kami Welcomes Bob Drummond as Chief Revenue Officer - October 8, 2017
- Kami Finalist at 2017 New Zealand Innovation Awards - September 4, 2017